Stores Now Open!
St. Louis St. Vincent de Paul Thrift stores are now open again.
Thank you for shopping at St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Stores.
Your purchases help support programs that help Neighbors in Need. You make a huge difference in their lives!
We are following the direction of CDC guidelines and the local taskforce to ensure your health and safety while in our stores.
Temporary Store Hours: Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Closed Sunday
Temporary Donation Hours: Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Closed Sunday
Information on household deliveries and pickups coming soon.
Safe Shopping Information and Guidelines
- SVdP Thrift Stores will follow the occupancy limitations for customers set by St. Louis City and County. A host greeter at the store entrance will monitor that.
- SVdP associates will disinfect carts, surfaces, and bathrooms throughout the day. Dressing rooms are temporarily closed.
- SVdP associates will wear gloves and masks to minimize germ spread. Sneeze shields have been installed at each register.
- We ask customers not bring their own bags. As always, we provide free plastic bags for your purchased items.
As a precaution when shopping,
- Wear a face covering or mask while shopping in the store
- Wash your hands frequently in our restrooms and use hand sanitizer.
- Keep a safe distance of 6 feet apart from others
- Wave at a friend or new acquaintance rather than hug or shake hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth if you sneeze or cough (and then wash your hands).
- Follow updated best practices by visiting CDC.gov
- Enter the store if you are not feeling well, especially if you have a fever or cough.
- All product for sale will be isolated for 48 - 72 hours before its availability for purchase.